Eastern Washington Expeditions Club
About Eastern Washington Expeditions Club:
Eastern Washington Expeditions Club was made by the owners of Eastern Washington Expeditions for loyal website event attendees. The club was started in 2004 as the All Wheelers Off Road Club. The club took on the website name, Eastern Washington Adventures in about 2012. In 2019 the club took the name, “Liberty State Overland Club”. In 2022 the club voted to make the club name again the name of the website which has been change to “Eastern Washington Expeditions”. Some members still run the, “Liberty State Overland Club” logos.
– Eastern Washington Expeditions Club AKA Liberty State Overland Club is a club made by Eastern Washington Expeditions for loyal website event attendees.
– The club was started in 2004 as the All Wheelers Off Road Club.
– The Eastern Washington Expeditions Club is also known as “Liberty State Overland Club” named after a movement to make Eastern Washington it’s own state called Liberty. Some still use the logo.
– Eastern Washington Expeditions Club promotes Responsible recreation. Follow the rules of the land and Tread Lightly. Stay on the trail. Spinning your tires intentionally on wet surfaces causes damage and is illegal. These actions have caused closures.
– The official group of volunteers which brings you the “Forest Watch Volunteer Program”. We host volunteer work parties to help keep areas open to street legal 4×4 vehicles.
– This club is for like minded people with street legal 4×4 vehicles that are use for backroads, 4×4 trails & camping.
– Most events are held in Eastern Washington. Some will cross into Western Washington and Oregon.
– There are no club fees. You will have to pay for your own permits, camp fees, and other things that cost that you want to do.
– Club decals on your rig are not required, but encouraged to show sponsors which help support the website and events.
– Members are not required to show up for events, but must show interest in the club by just keeping in touch in some form.
– This is not a political group, but political type of topics do come up at events. If you are Liberal and/or get triggered, this club is not for you.
Events are posted on the Upcoming Events page. As a member you are welcome to sign up for any event offered before the general public. Sign ups are for events that have limits on group sizes. Sometime the limit on group size is due to fitting rigs into camping areas. Sometimes it is because some land agencies require special permits and insurance for large groups.
Some events require certain type vehicles due to the type trail or small camping areas. Most events require a 4 wheel drive street legal vehicles with high ground clearance.
Event title definitions:
4×4 Trip –
Meant for smaller 4 wheel drive street legal vehicles with high ground clearance.
Backroads Trip –
Small to large (1 ton pickup size) 4×4 street legal vehicles with high ground clearance.
Snow Wheeling Trip –
High ground clearance 4×4 vehicles with offroad tires that can be aired down.
Overland Trip –
Camping along the way out of street legal vehicles with high ground clearance.
Base Camp Trip –
Camping with tow rigs/RVs in one place taking the towed 4×4 vehicles for day trips.
Road Trip –
– This is a private group for members ONLY! Suggestions for new members are welcome.
– Club members must follow the rules of the land we use. Tread lightly!
Note: By signing up you are expected to follow the rules of the land and Tread Lightly. Stay on the trail. Spinning your tires intentionally on wet surfaces causes damage and is illegal. These actions have caused closures.
– Street legal 4×4 vehicles only (RVs welcome at some camping and road trips). If your 4×4 rig is broke, see if you can ride with someone. Other ORVs welcome at sand dune events.
– No getting triggered over politics or the way things go. We believe in freedom of speech.
>>> NO side-by-sides, ATVs, or rock buggies other than sand dunes trips. <<<
– Please do not bring up anything about the ex-members of the All Wheelers Off Road Club or EWA. Many of those people that quit those clubs have caused problems.
– No complaining about how things are ran. Your positive input is welcome. We try to please everyone so we all can have fun.
You must ask to attend a EWE Club offroad or overland event and attend to get to know others. You must follow the rules above and show that you will. After ask yourself if this club is for you. If it is, ask to join. Free basic EWE oval decals for members.
Since there are no club fees, the website, club house, give-a-ways, and events are paid by the Graham Family and their business, “Eastern Washington Expeditions” which the club is named after. T-shirt sells and Chuckwagon food sells help keep things going.
PHOTOS & VIDEO TAKEN AT EVENTS:
We take photos and video of all the events. We post the better one on the internet to promote the website and the events we do to get others involved. So don’t be shocked if you see yourself or rig on the net. None of the photos or video is for sale. Feel free to use of share but please do not remove the water marks. It takes a lot of time to do the reports and videos.
Send any questions you may have by using our “Contact Us” Page in the menu.
Eastern Washington Expeditions